The Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF) v1.0 is one of four courses required for the new Cisco Certified Network Professional for Cloud Certification. The course introduces the learners to the knowledge and hands-on experience to implement and troubleshooting Cisco cloud infrastructure.
This course enables cloud support engineers to successfully build, maintain and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure at a cloud service provider.
- Module 1: Cloud Infrastructure Overview
- Module 2: Cloud Infrastructure Storage Component
- Module 3: Cloud Infrastructure Network Component
- Module 4: Cloud Infrastructure Computing Component
- Module 5: Troubleshoot Multiple Components
- Channel Partners
- CCNA Cloud certification or equivalent knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Data Center technologies and equipment
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and associated technologies