Cisco Unified Communications Manager Foundation (UCMF), Version 10.5 is 3 days Instructor Led Training (ILT) program for Voice and Video Deployments. It helps students how to deploy and manage a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco UCM) version 10.x solution. In this training boot-camp you will gain an understanding of converged voice and data networks within an UCM Environment.
Collaboration / Unified Communications
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- UCM architecture, platforms, infrastructure, and deployment models ?
- Install, upgrade and manage licenses with Prime License Manager ?
- Navigation of administration GUIs and enablement of UCM services ?
- Configuration of foundation UCM features to include: device pools, redundancy groups, call admission control, and other foundation elements ?
- Registration and cofiguration of phones and endpoints
- ? Creation of dial plans including route patterns, route lists, and route groups ?
- Class of service via CSS and partitions ?
- Configuration of DSP resources for conferencing ?
- Configuration of signaling protocols on voice gateways (SCCP, MGCP, H323 and SIP) ?
- Configuration of branch communication via T1 with codecs G729, G711
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager history collaborative endpoints
- Configurations of system wide functions ?
- Installing and upgrading software ?
- License concepts using Cisco Prime License Manager ?
- Managing Services and initial configuration
- ? Configuring CUCM IP phone services
- Provisioning basic and advance phone features ? Registration
- ? Configure speed dials and lists ?
- Modify softkey templates ?
- Conferencing UCM dial plan ? Dial plans, route patterns
- ? Creating calling privileges and restrictions with CSS and partitions ?
- Understanding Directory Numbers
- Understanding Music on Hold (MOH) features and annuciator Configuration
- ? Identifying and troubleshooting issues using Real Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT), embedded services ? and using 3rd party trouble shooting tools
This course is designed for technical administrators and user professionals, who will need to operate, administer, maintain and provision the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The recommended knowledge and skills that a learner should have for the best learning outcome include:
- CCNA® or CCNP® certification or equivalent experience
- Cisco TelePresence training courses: TICT or TEPF, TMSF, TVCSF, and TCONF
- Equivalent knowledge