This course provides advanced skills about radio propagation and antennas for mobile communication, it describes different technologies, qualification and testing techniques. The antennas testing equipment is fully analyzed, with special focus on qualification procedures within live networks.
- Transmission lines
- Coupling loss
- Radio propagation
- Propagation models and simulators
- Advanced Diversity techniques (STC, MIMO)
- Indoor and outdoor antennas
- Mobile device antennas
- Mobile access network antennas
- Qualification techniques (IP3, EVM, âŠ)
- Fault Inspection
- VSWR, DTF measurements
- Testing equipment
- Spectrum analyzer
- Interference check
- Intermodulation measurements
- This course is intended for network designers and technicians involved in the choice, optimization and maintenance of mobile network antennas.
- Radio propagation and antennas basic skills.
This training includes several practical sessions, so that trainees can practice on antenna measurements and testing. Our laboratory is equipped with hardware analyzers able to perform VSWR, Electromagnetic field and interference measurements.