This event is a 5 day instructor-led course designed for system engineers and customers. This training provides the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for Cisco Channel partners and customers with job roles such as solution administration or who are responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add / move / change of the ACD / PBX (agent / skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add / move / change of the IVR (prompt / collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Overview
- Module 2: CCE Config and Scripting
- Module 3: CCE (ICM) Advanced Scripting
- Module 4: Advanced VXML Functionality
- Module 5: Supporting CCE
- Channel Partner / Reseller