Acquiring the knowledge for the creation and management ofÂ Software as a Service-SaaS solutions in Private and Public Cloud networks. Starting from the virtualized operating systems,Â the most important SaaS applications for users are installed and configured, including Server services, DatabaseÂ and Custom services by using default frameworks. The CloudÂ OpenStack technology and the SOA based implementationsÂ are used to support the explanation.
- Basic SaaS: virtualization of Guest operating systems
- Nested Hypervisors
- IT SaaS Applications: Web, Mail, DNS, AD Controller
- TLC Applications: NMS, TOC (Telco Over Cloud)
- Cloud Databases
- OpenStack instances
- RPCs for SaaS applications in Cloud architecture
- Rest API and PaaS Frameworks
- SaaS Web Protection and Antiviruses
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- SaaS Building Blocks in SOA
- SaaS and Cloud Storage
- Network engineers and technical personnelÂ involved in SaaS implementationÂ and application management âinÂ the Cloudâ.
- Basic operating systems understanding.
The training laboratory consists of aÂ large set of virtual machines configuredÂ on a Cloud Server Farm, on which theÂ most common SaaS applications areÂ installed and configured. OpenStackÂ development environments and SOAÂ based logical architectures are used asÂ integral part of this laboratory.