Acquiring knowledge about the implementation of IaaS servicesÂ that relate to the delivery scenarios of Cloud networkÂ infrastructure. Typical IaaS solutions are explained in differentÂ scenarios, from Enterprise to Datacenter to the more extendedÂ delivered by ISP. Optimization techniques for high reliability byÂ load balancing, storage redundancy and the use of distributedÂ control through SDN technology are analyzed.
- IaaS solutions for Cloud Enterprise and multi-site scenarios
- IaaS solutions for ISP and Carrier scenarios
- Virtual Firewalls
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Distributed IaaS configuration via SDN: OpenFlow, XMPP
- NBI REST between Controller and Orchestrator
- DNS traffic balancing (Server Farm)
- Throughput link balancing
- Load balancing for Client-Server sessions
- HA Cloud architecture and services
- IaaS Block Storage and IaaS Object Cloud Storage solutions
- Network engineers and technical personnelÂ involved in IaaS implementationÂ for third parties or for optimizing theirÂ own Cloud infrastructure.
- IP networks basic understanding.
A Cloud remote lab provides participantsÂ with the experience and understandingÂ of a Cloud IaaS solution. RemoteÂ Firewalls, Server and BalancersÂ are configured and performed as VirtualÂ Machines. Finally, even SDN and StorageÂ parts complete the IaaS solution.