Acquiring knowledge about tools and solutions for Cloud Computing.Â After analyzing the physical and logical architecture ofÂ a server farm and describing the networking protocols underlying,Â the new services provided to the end user will be discussedÂ from both a technical and economic point of view.
- Cloud Computing concept
- Cloud Computing architecture
- Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Client interfaces
- Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Applications and configurations
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- System provisioning and application development
- Enterprise Cloud Computing solutions
- Data Breach Prevention
- Backup, Technical Support and Disaster Recovery
- Return On Investment (ROI)
- Network administrators and ICT technicalÂ personnel.
- TLC networks and protocols understanding.
Creations of the âcloudsâ using currentlyÂ available software tools. Some examples Â of implementation and migration toÂ Cloud Computing will be described andÂ discussed.