Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use Adobe InDesign CC to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents.
- Prepare documents for multiple formats.
- Manage advanced page layouts.
- Manage styles.
- Build complex paths.
- Manage external files and create dynamic documents.
- Manage long documents.
- Publish InDesign files for other formats and customize print settings.
Lesson 1: Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Topic A: Build Layout Versions
- Topic B: Link Content
Lesson 2: Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Topic A: Create Repeating Content
- Topic B: Change Text Layouts
- Topic C: Create Transparency
- Topic D: Anchor Objects and Manage a Library
Lesson 3: Managing Styles
- Topic A: Import Styles from Microsoft Word Documents
- Topic B: Manage Styles
Lesson 4: Building Complex Paths
- Topic A: Create Bezier Paths
- Topic B: Create Clipping Paths
- Topic C: Create Compound Paths
Lesson 5: Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Topic A: Import External Files
- Topic B: Create Document Sections
- Topic C: Insert Text Variables
- Topic D: Create Interactive Documents
Lesson 6: Managing Long Documents
- Topic A: Create a Book
- Topic B: Build a Table of Contents
- Topic C: Create Hyperlinks and Cross-References
- Topic D: Generate an Index and Insert Footnotes
Lesson 7: Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customizing Print Settings
- Topic A: Export PDF Files for Print
- Topic B: Export Interactive PDF Files and Files for Animation
- Topic C: Export Files for the Web
- Topic D: Manage Colors
- Topic E: Preview the Print Output
- Topic F: Create Print Presets
Appendix A: Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign CC Certification Exam Objectives
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert InDesign CC Exam Mapping
Appendix C: New Features in Adobe InDesign CC
Appendix D: Productivity Enhancements
Appendix E: InDesign Language Support
Appendix F: Extension Manager CC
- This course is intended for students who want to expand their entry-level knowledge of Adobe InDesign by using advanced features and collaboration tools.
To ensure your success, you will need to take the following Logical Operations course: