Upon its completion, you should be able to:-
- Explain the characteristics to consider when choosing an HP server.
- Describe industry-standard architecture used in the HP Integrity product famlly.
- Describe the HP approach to virtualization.
- Identify the products in the HP BladeSystem portfolio.
- Describe the BladeSystem storage and expansion product portfolio.
- Describe and position the HP CloudSystem Matrix.
- Identify and describe the BladeSystem enclosures.
- Describe the power architecture used in BladeSystem enclosures.
- Identify the HP Network switches and differentiate among them.
- Name the tools available from HP for selecting solution components.
- Describe the HP Converged Infrastructure and its benefits as an IT strategy.
- Describe industry-standard architecture used in the ProLiant product family.
- Explain how ProLiant and Integrity servers are categorized.
- Describe the range of partitioning technologies offered by HP.
- Identify ProLiant Blade Workstation Solutions.
- Describe and position Integrity NonStop BladeSystem solutions.
- Explain how to select an HP BladeSystem enclosure.
- Describe the BladeSystem enclosure management hardware and software.
- Explain how to balance power and cooling in BladeSystem enclosures.
- Compare direct-attached storage (DAS), network-attached storage(NAS), and storage area network (SAN) products and their market positions.
Presales, both internal HP and external.
HP0-D13 – Technical Introduction to the HP Enterprise Portfolio.