This course provides in deep understanding about LTE-A networkÂ deployment and integration. It also provides attendees the ability to plan and develop the migration from LTE to LTE-AÂ network. Finally it explores LTE-A network structure and the key topics for future evolution, like HetNet, Home eNodeB and NextÂ Generation Backhauing.
- Rel. 10 LTE-A Network
- Performance and features (MIMO, Band Aggregation, Relayng, Home eNBs âŠ)
- Enhancements LTE-A Rel 11 and 12
- LTE-A device specification
- Evolved services (LBS, eMBMS, VCC,âŠ)
- Self Organizing Networks procedures
- Multi-cluster transmission
- Small Cells
- Home eNBs network design
- Closed Subscribers Groups
- LTE-A transport planning
- Relaying Architectures
- Coverage planning using relay nodes
- Network Sincronizatin
- Cooperative Multipoint Tx/Rx (CoMP)
- HetNet deployment
Engineers involved in development andÂ management of new generation mobileÂ networks.
Good Knowledge of LTE Radio AccessÂ Architecture.