This course explains how to create and manage a database onÂ SQL Server systems. The training starts analyzing the editingÂ and insertion commands for data in the tables, it continues exploringÂ the search and filter methods for the output generatedÂ by the queries. It also describes the log methodologies used inÂ monitoring and storage, the trigger insertion and the alteringÂ operation for the output table. Finally, a part related to the queryÂ translation from XML to SQL and vice versa is proposed.
- SQL Database creation
- Table selection
- Search filters: Fields and Records
- Regular Expressions
- Exercises with most important predicates for Queries: SELECT, FROM, WHEN, CASE, LikeâŠ
- Search operation with correlation between tables: Inner e Outer JOINs
- Database Snapshots
- Database File Structures
- Log files and Storage allocation
- Altering table views
- Trigger insertion and management
- XQuery methods (XML Query)
- Binding XML to SQL and viceversa
- OPENXML parameters for T-SQL
- Technical personnel and IT ManagerÂ involved in management of SQL DatabaseÂ systems.
- Operating Systems basic understanding.