This course provides you with the skills required to be proficient at Dynamics AX 7 Development. Youâ€™ll be introduced to the tools available in the Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 development environment.
Please note: This course has been replaced with the new Dynamics 365 equivalent versionÂ Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations course.
Get yourâ€ŻMicrosoft Dynamics AX 7 Development Introduction Trainingâ€Żand certification in just 4 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 4-day Training Programme, you will live and learn, and take your exam at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. Thatâ€™s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft DynamicsÂ AX 7Development Introduction training and certification in just 4 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoftâ€™s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge, and pass your exam.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics AX Development Introduction course with Insoft means:
- YouÂ´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get AX 7 Development Introduction trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
Understand the architecture and development environmentÂ
- Describe the Microsoft Dynamics AX architecture
- Use Microsoft Visual Studio to manage development with Microsoft Dynamics AX
Use the Application Explorer to develop new elementsÂ
- Create and manage labels and resources
- Create and manage data types
- Create and manage tables
Read, Write, and Understand Basic X++Â Â
- Describe X++
- Work with X++ control statements
- Work with classes
- Use X++ to manipulate data
- Manage exceptions in X++
Manage the User Interface and Security for Developers
- Manage the user interface
- Manage the user navigation
- Manage security in the development environment
Students should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, Visual Studio 2015, and object-oriented programming.
Do you have what it takes?
WeÂ´ll help you decide â€“ Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determineÂ how we can help you succeed inÂ this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.