The course aims to provide participants with depth knowledgeÂ on the tools provided by the Wireshark software for the networkÂ traffic analysis, both from the protocol point of view and fromÂ the applications that generate such packets.
- Wireshark functions and features
- Default settings
- Capture interfaces
- Live Capture and Filtering
- Offline Trace Analysis
- Wireless traffic capture
- LAN and WAN network protocols
- Network Troubleshooting
- Traffic Statitics Analysis
- Layer 2 traffic capture
- Layer 3 protocols and networks
- Routing protocols analysis and capture
- VoIP protocols
- SIP signalling and RTP traffic capture operation
- Signalling Analysis via Wireshark graphic tool
- Voice flow: offline decoding
Network administrators and ICT technicalÂ personnel involved in AdvancedÂ Troubleshooting and Optimization.
IP networks understanding and knowledgeÂ of main protocols used in theseÂ networks.