In this five-day course, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, including security profiles and advanced such as, networking and security. In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security. Topics will also include: features commonly applied in complex or larger enterprise or MSSP networks, such as advanced routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-site IPsec VPN, SSO, web proxy, and diagnostics.
- This course is intended to help participants prepare for the NSE 4 certification exam.
- FortiOS 6.0.0
- Instructor-led classroom
- Instructor-led online
FortiGate Security 6.0.0:
- 1.Introduction to FortiGate and the Security Fabric
- 2.Firewall Policies
- 3.Network Address Translation (NAT)
- 4.Firewall Authentication
- 5.Logging and Monitoring
- 6.Certificate Operations
- 7.Web Filtering
- 8.Application Control
- 10.Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
- 11.SSL VPN
- 12.Dialup IPsec VPN
- 13.Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
FortiGate Infrastructure 6.0.0:
- Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
- Virtual Domains
- Layer 2 Switching
- Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
- High Availability (HA)
- Web Proxy
Networking and security professionals involved in:
- the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiGate devices used to secure their organizationsâ€™ networks.
- the design, implementation, and administration of a network infrastructure using FortiGate appliances.
This course assumes knowledge of basic FortiGate fundamentals. Participants should have a thorough understanding of all the topics covered in the FortiGate Security course before attending the FortiGate Infrastructure course.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- Knowledge of OSI layers
- Knowledge of firewalling concepts in an IPv4 network
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of FortiGate, as presented in the FortiGate Security course