Manage Multiple Firewalls course is two days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Configure and manage the next-generation Panoramaâ„˘ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panoramaâ„˘ High Availability
Students attending this course will gain in-depth knowledge of how to configure and manage their Palo Alto NetworksÂ® PanoramaÂ® management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators will understand the Panoramaâ„˘ management serverâ€™s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will learn to use Panoramaâ„˘ aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto NetworksÂ® next-generation firewalls.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Initial Configuration
- Module 3: Templates
- Module 4: Device Groups
- Module 5: Administration
- Module 6: Distributed Log Collection
- Module 7: Logging and Reporting
- Module 8: Panorama High Availability
- Security Administrators, Security Analysts, Network Professionals, Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
- Students must complete the Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management class, have an understanding of Palo Alto next-generation firewall management, and understand basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.