This course discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE â Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services.
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security.
New version available:
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Cisco Secure Access Solution and ISE Platform Architecture Introduction
- Module 3: Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Module 4: Web Authentication
- Module 5: Cisco ISE Guest Services
- Module 6: Cisco ISE Profiler
- Module 7: Cisco ISE BYOD and MDM
- Module 8: Using Cisco ISE for VPN based Services
- Module 9: Cisco TrustSec
- Module 10: Cisco ISE Design
- Module 11: Cisco ISE Best Practices
- Channel Partner / Reseller
It is recommended that a learning have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- CCNA Security certification
- Foundation-level network knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot network devices and applications
- Foundation-level wireless knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts