NSE 7 – Fortinet Troubleshooting Professional
The NSE 7 training is the architect level of the Fortinet NSE Certification program. The NSE 7 Network Security Architect designation recognises advanced skills in deploying, administering, and troubleshooting Fortinet security solutions.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 7 Certification?
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions.
As an official Fortinet Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training.
Recommended training to pass the NSE 7 exam:
|Advanced Threat Protection|
The NSE 7 designation is earned by passing one or more of the NSE 7 exams.
- Advanced Threat Protection â FortiSandbox 2.5
- Enterprise Firewall â FortiOS 6.0
- Secure Access â FortiOS 6.0
These exams are available at Pearson VUE test centres.
The corresponding courses to each of these technologies are highly recommended, but not required, to take the exams.
About the NSE 7 Exams
- Language: English and Japanese
- Available at: Pearson VUE Test Centers worldwide
- Number of questions: 30
- The time allowed to complete: 60 minutes total test time
- Score: Pass or fail
- Scoring Method: Your answers must be 100% correct for credit; no partial credit. There are no deductions for incorrect answers
- Type of questions: Multiple choices and multiple select
- The time required between attempts: 15 days
- Transcript and Certificate: Upon passing the exam, your Fortinet NSE Institute transcript will be updated within five business days and you will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
NSE 7 Recertification
- Candidates can renew their NSE 7 certification by taking one (or more) of the current NSE 7 exam at a Pearson VUE centre.
- Candidates can renew their NSE 7 certification by fulfilling one (or more) of the current NSE 7 requirements, or by passing the NSE 8 exam.
How to Enrol in NSE 7 Training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team: